logo N.H.C General Practitioner or a N.H.C Dentist – NHC

N.H.C. Ltd Medical Service Provider Network

How does a practitioner become a member of the elite N.H.C. Ltd Medical Service Provider Network?

  1. Be a recognized medical practitioner.
  2. Agree to adhere to Peer review.
  3. Be accepted by the Board of N.H.C. as a cost effective quality health care service provider in Gauteng.
  4. Access to e-mail and internet.

N.H.C. Ltd Health Centres

How does a practitioner become part of such a centre?

  1. Be a member of N.H.C. Ltd (or being in process of applying for membership).
  2. Have a practice or reside in the proximity of such a centre.
  3. Agree to adhere to peer review.
  4. E-mail & Internet is provided.
  5. Be accepted by the Board of N.H.C. as a cost effective quality health care service provider in Gauteng.
  6. No Payments, deposits etc. are attached to participation in these centres.

N.H.C. Ltd Peer Review

All N.H.C. Ltd members entrance depends on their acceptance of a system known as “Peer Review”.

Peer Review is a process where a member consents to being reviewed retrospectively or concurrently by an elected group of peers.
The aim of Peer Review is to ensure that all N.H.C Ltd Medical Service Providers practice according to one standard of high quality health care. This process reviews: claims sent to medical aids, prescribing habits and referral processes to specialists.

For example, if the Peer review committee determines that 90% of colleagues are prescribing a certain type of product (drug) for a certain condition, they will approach the other 10% after studying their patient’s health position. If these outcomes are not as good as the other 90% doctor’s patients, this 10% will be approached to follow the newest protocol on treatment of this diagnosis as developed by the peer review committee to ensure a better outcome for the N.H.C. Ltd patient.

N.H.C. Ltd Specialists Network

To become a preferred specialist in the N.H.C. Ltd Group certain minimum standards of service quality must be achieved including the following:

  1. Part of a recognized specialist IPA group.
  2. Access to e-mail and internet.
  3. Continued adherence to specialist peer review.
  4. Practice from one of our preferred hospitals.

Proudly designed by Mad-Media

Proudly designed & developed by Mad-Media