The N.H.C Medical Professional Network comprises of numerous allied medical disciplines including, but not limited to: Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Podiatrists, Dieticians, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Audiologists etc.
The advantage of being part of this network is the networking opportunities to both the Specialist and the General Practitioner Networks.
Furthermore, as part of the network, you are given first opportunity to join the ever expanding network of N.H.C. Health Centres.
To this end we invited you to join the N.H.C Professional body so that we can look at future opportunities to the better interest of all of our patients together.
Once you have joined N.H.C you may subscribe for shares. Owners who hold more than 600 shares by the 30th July 2010 may use the 5 star leisure investments which we already own (limited to a week once a year a minimal cost of a levy which typically costs about R2000.00). From the 30th July 2010 the required amount shares for new shareholders is 100 shares and a conversion for existing shareholders will be quoted on request.
- Kruger Lodge
- Atlantic Beach
- San Lameer
- Pezula and many more
Other benefits include:
- The option to display the brand logo and be associated with the N.H.C Medical Provider Network.
- Enjoy administration services from N.H.C ensuring that you can focus on your patients while we focus, through the administration agreement, on a smoother running practice.
- HR support to stop doctors being taken to the CCMA on labour matters.
- Radio advertising for the N.H.C Doctor, Medical Professional and Specialist Network brand.
- Be searchable on www.nhcltd.com under our Specialist Network.
- Receive bi Monthly updates on industry issues that may impact on our practices.
- Free firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Credit card switching with Standard Bank at group rate.
- Easy referrals from N.H.C. network using nhcltd.com
- Easy referral feedback to all N.H.C networked GP’s at no cost.
It is long overdue that like minded professionals stand together to navigate the future challenges within the South African landscape to ensure their patients receive only the highest standard of care.
To join this medical interest group please contact Hermann Kohloffel on 0824430358 or Goodie on 0117006666 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com